Sustainability: Higher Education’s New Fundamentalism; New Nonsense; New Propaganda Assault on Individual Freedoms: ‘Environmentalism’ no matter the Moniker…

How can a country like the United States, with 5% of the world’s population, ever hope to lead the other 95% when it disengages itself from reality? I expect no answer, but it is a wonderment.An off-the-cuff analytical conclusion

 

About Michael

Retired military officer; retired Air Force civil servant; retired executive, DS Information Systems Corporation; writer; researcher; reader and avid yachtsman.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.